Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful (for a classmate)

I enjoy plenty of my classmates in my corner. They provide joy and entertainment daily in 6th period English class. But one classmate I am thankful for is Aajeanna Brooks. She has been a great new friend I have met this year. We seemed to have a lot in common. We have the same birthday! We have weird little convos about what would we do in unrealistic situations which are pretty funny. Also we help each other on most of our group works and are beneficial to each other. After school we even ride the train together and get off at the same stop! We have a parting words almost every day. Aajeanna is really a funny person and I love her imagination in reading her different stories we share in English. I have 1st period Spanish with her but we have gotten closer in English. That's my buddy and I am thankful for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment