Thursday, August 29, 2013

Me

      My name is Natea.
     
       I am a teenager. Fifteen to be exact. Yes, you can characterize me as being normal. I haven't found any unique qualities about myself.  Then I try to rethink how I see myself. It has to be something different about me.
     
        Overall I am a good student. Yes I try my hardest. I'm not a slacker. It's too much for me to prove for me to give up on not doing hard work. I'm still trying to find myself. I want to be overpowering and participate all throughout the class. Then when I'm actually in a class I feel it's hard to take on that role when so many bright students come together and all want to talk. I just want to be memorable. For you to be excited to know you're coming to a class with me, and interested to know my input. Yes I try, but sometimes my shyness overcomes me. Then I downplay myself and fall back into the shadows.

         Then on the English side, I actually like this class. I like being able to express myself. I like the freedom to write what comes to mind. But then again I don't like to much freedom. I need a little structure to guide me the right way or I will just fall off the wagon. But I like writing and reading stories and books then doing whatever activity goes along with it.

        Then on the other hand I'm a very competitive person. It drives me to do better. But I know how to keep it in check so I won't come off as this aggressive girl trying to be the best. I'm also funny. I like to make jokes and hear them. I'm playful and like to make anything I do  as fun as possible so I can get through it. I'm a little crazy and wacko, but that just adds on to my joking around. I'm friendly and I try to be open. But I also have strong opinions that I believe in and I love to hear others perspectives to see how another person might think about the situation.

       But again I'm still trying to discover myself. This is what I have found out so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment